Saturday, March 8, 2008

The Long Waiting Day has finally come

Finally the day has come...and the day after tomorrow will be a new start for me..new environment and new people. Well at least after 3+ years this is something I decided and chosen for myself.

I took the step to move on for something I wanted to go for and not being kicked around from time to time. And hell, I couldn't believe how I manage to survive for 2 years doing things I don't really enjoy doing. And hell, I had reported to 3 different managers in this 3+ years...just because of their so-called reorg. I was being pushed around from one to another places which really made me sick. Well yea I could have go for other option at the early stage..but, I've had enough of changes that I am fearful and lazy for more. Most people are afraid of changes I would say.

Time to move on, as I've felt sick to the max..I've lost my passion..I am totally demotivated :(

But now...I am starting to see some sparks some sunshine rising up in me again...I am longing for some stable life..at least for few more years to come.

GAMBADE...time to find my passion back and be committed to something I choosen for myself.

JIAYOU~JIAYOU~

No comments: