Saturday, July 28, 2007

Home Cook Days

Lately been eating at home a lot..enjoying good dishes prepared by mum and dad. mmmm..住家菜is always the best haha. Well, must learn up how to cook all my favourite food hehe.

One of my favourite - Carbonara. The creamy sauce made from whipping cream, milk, butter, few kinds of cheese. Uhlala. I just love all those creamy and fattening food wahahhaa. No wonder how hard I try still so fat :p

Uhhhh, baby carrots with butter. like it like it..yummy










Final product..TADA. Carbonara with baby carrots and brocolli in butter, purple corn. Seen it before? My first time seen and taste it as well. Saw it in Hypermarket so just wana have a try. So how is it? Organic purple corn wor...taste exactly like plastic and was like chewing plastic :S


Spot the difference..what is not same for this one haha. Mum came and said "not nice lar just now eh..come I decorate again" Hahaha, does it look nicer? :P and also an extra piece of bacon..wohohoho



Another favourite - Home cook Hainam Chicken Rice. In case you don't know I am a pure Hainamese. Mum and dad also Hainamese hehe. Don't pray pray ohhh..I can speak the language one ohh. It is our main language at home. Nowadays most younger Hainamese don't know and never learn how to speak anymore..sobz. Too bad.


Yum Yum..the drumstick is mine wohahaha :p











**buuurrrrpppp**

6 comments:

Dan said...

your food so colorful.

limfy said...

ya ya..hehe. As my mum said, everyday we need to take food/vege wif a few diff kinda colors..for diff kinda vitamin wor :p oso food look nicer wor :p

Anonymous said...

You are qualified to enter Beautiful Cooking (美女廚房).

limfy said...

ohhhh..ehehehe. paiseh paiseh 不敢当. Still in learning stage and got room for improvement still..
anyway, thx 4 d compliments..ohohoho(be paiseh)

Anonymous said...

That's why I said you are qualified. If you can cook like a chef, I won't suggest you to join. :-p

You can hire me as the judge. From the looks of it, I don't think you can get negative points.

limfy said...

Haha..ok. paiseh I just got to know what 美女廚房 is all about..seldom watch Astro pasai :p