Saturday, July 21, 2007

Finally...I made up my mind

kekekeke...finally..pheww. I decided to take Nokia E65. wakakakaka. (Chehhhhhhhh, thought what big news..liddat oni hior..phone hior :p)

YES, after a few weeks of consider and think..think and consider. I picked Nokia still...

So, Samsung U600 is out, LG Shine is out..Sony Ericsson is out..haiz. I know I know.. I know those I just mentioned look way more 'cun' than the one I picked. I know they are way more slim and stylish..I know the one picked is more bulky..BUT BUT among other Nokia slide phone, it's already very slim..I don't care, you're the only one I want..even ppl said u are bulky, not stylish enough...I've made up mu mind..wakakakaka..sounds a bit ahemm.. :p

Hohhhhh, when can I see my E65 with 2GB memory card..wohohohoh?? no choice I have to wait kok..mocha color out of stock..oni left red color. Errrr, I don't want..I don't like red lar. Wait lor, what to do!! My fren's dad ask "red not nice meh? gal should take red mah" Errr, I don't want red :p
I'll be right here waiting for you, my new love..wahahahaha. TADA..this is how my new love gonna look like!! :p

No comments: