Friday, April 27, 2007

My new Haircut

Ohhhh...it was so long ago since my last post. Well, I was kinda busy when I was in CR..kekeke.
So here I am, back in Penang..oh, my home sweet home..muckss!!

Once I am back..I went for the haircut. Hehe...i cut my hair short...kekeke. The lady who helped to wash my hair asked me again and again "you really wana cut your hear meh? so long liao wor & so smooth. Don't cut lar..you no sim tia I sim tia for you" Wahahaha. Yes, I wana cut it short and my decision is final. Have been thinking of to cut it since months ago but never do it. And the hot weather really made me determined to do so. OK, no regret..so TADA..my new look!! Lucky so far i received good comments from most people...phewwww hahahahha.

Now let me share with you my new look..hahahahha. And, time to post about some places I visited in CR and those places that I really like in detail :)

No comments: