Thursday, August 13, 2009

What I did in the last 3 weeks...

Ahhhhh...finally backlogs cleared =) Time for some posting. Hmmm.....I guess I won't be writing much cos I know once I start writing its gonna be never ending since there're too much events and stories to tell. So photo spamming on da way...watch out =P

So these are what I did........

Week 1
have u ever experience traffic jam wif a sea of fishes!! lol
fish feeding(not wif my finger fortunately)
The Art of Lights (took me multiple attempts to come out wif this)

Week 2
tea leaves...anyone??
warming steamboat under the cold weather..how can we miss that!

Week 3
Surfers Paradise @ Gold Coast
Our Hotel room view(free upgrade to seaview. how nice)
Dolphins @ Seaworld...they're simply lovely n intelligent
me wif Koala...how i wish i can have 1 at home =P
Kangy Territory lol
hey m i that scary?? y u guys run away =(
Sheeps @ Barnyard...meeeeeeheheheheh
Aussie Zoo owned by the late Steve Irwin
This is excellent. Something u wont see in M'sia's zoo *i guess* That's the huge diff between ours and theirs. Back here i can owez see only the tiger cage wif no tiger...if u ever see their ass u're already considered lucky =P
Big Cat swimming underwater. u wont see this back here as well i guess.
Crocky show. i guess if Steve still here he might be the one doin the show...hehh.
Stunt Show @ Movie World
My Lunch -.-" 1 hell big plate of "CHEESY FRIES" gone...
Lastly, the car we "owned" for 7 days. My all time favourite - Toyota Prius Hybrid. Sobz again u wont find it here.

That's all....for now =)

3 comments:

deepak said...

love the way u summarize ur honeymoon(s)!

looks like lots of fun!

limfy said...

hehe...yea tryin hard not to write 'essay' here =P oso i guess most ppl prefer viewin pics than reading keke..

yep our honeymoon(s) were fun..but the bank account ain't really fun now LOL

George Yew said...

tat is y i need to work more OT :P

need to fund my next honeymoon wahhhaha...