Friday, June 19, 2009

Invitation Jokes

I got the following cute conversations about invitation lol:

Conversation A
fren A: hey sorry ya i might not be able to make it to cos we are going for father's day dinner.
me: Ohh, its ok. no worry father owez comes first.
(eeeeee wait....they postponed their father's day meal to next month kah!!!)
.
.
.
Few minutes later.
.
fren A: Ohhh sory sorry. I got confused dee..i tot is this month.
me: wahahahah ok ok no prob no prob.

Conversation B
Got a call from a friend on June 18th.

fren B: hey, its not today rite?
me: huhhhhh no no its next month.
fren B: hahahaha ok ok ops i tot today pulak...luckily my boss ask me got ppl make it on Thursday one meh....
me: hahaha..luckily

I have no offend to anyone who had the above conversations with me haha =P Its just a joke of the day which cheer myself up...cheers ~~

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hahaha...i hope that cheers you up well...:D

limfy said...

hahaha it did =P