Saturday, October 18, 2008

Pinhole Glasses

I got myself a pair of 'uncle looking' pinhole glasses few months back =P I believe most people have seen it in Watson. I suffered from myopia (short-sighted) since I was standard 5 and got astigmatism few years back when I started working =( My power has been increasing drastically and it just never wana stop *sigh* Been considering to go for Lasik BUT I KIASI lol. So...here I am getting myself a pair of pinhole glasses to try out as it claimed to be suitable for people suffering from myopia, hyperopia, presbyopia, astigmatism, computer vision syndrome or cataracts and will improve eyesight in long term wise.

And...my review is. I don't really like it. As per the instruction, we need to look/read by focusing through 1 pinhole. Damn, how suppose are we able to look through 1 damn small hole...u can see it from my picture below. I tried to wear it while I was watching movie or online and damn...I saw multiple images and I can't even see what I was typing =S I found my eyes like popping out after I was trying hard to focus through ONE HOLE and I felt dizzy ISHHHHH. Or maybe I wasn't using it correctly..well I duno.

So.....it's now hibernating/collecting dust in one corner of my room. What a waste HAIZ.

2 comments:

deepak said...

ai.. i thot i supposed and let me know how it works... quick quick.. pick up and get wearing again!

limfy said...

ehehe..its now wif poipoi..hopefully its not another dust collector at his place now MUAHAHA