Monday, March 19, 2007

Jetlag...still..but arrived in one piece

Today, March 18th...I finally arrived in Costa Rica...in one piece :p Was in LA for approximately 3 days and 2 nights. I slept like only 2 hours every night ever since I reached LA..sobz sobz. Thought that I would get a good sleep after the tiring LA one day tour..but but, still I awaken at 4am PST..haiz. But lucky still got two more people can't sleep together with me..haha.

It was really cold out there in LA..especially night time. the weather was 13 degree during day time. But surprised that I was able to survive with only wearing my normal jacket..wahahha. Is this a sign that I am getting fatter and fatter that I have enough fat to keep me warm :p

well, will post more and share some pictures soon but not today. I am really exhausted..haha. Just would like to tell all my friends back there in Penang who care for me and wish me safe journey that ~"I am here in Costa Rica now..hehe!!"~

Thanks for all your wishes. Gonna miss you guys..see ya 1 month later..hehe. Already miss my parents, my bed..wahahhaa.

Take care everyone :)

4 comments:

Unagi said...

Glad to know you girls arrived CR in a piece :P enjoy enough enough yeahhhh...

limfy said...

Thanks unagi..hehe :)we'll really enjoy it and share every single bit with you when we're back there..take care

linsey said...

i heart you! =D
ambil jaga *take care* hahahaha!

limfy said...

hey hey linsey..i will ambil jaga, no worry hehehe!!
tell u what, there's tons of bikini here..but all the stuff is so damn expensive..so, can oni see cannot buy :(
anyway, u take care too :)